MY CYCLE BRINGS ME TO THE BLUE BEACH

I make the final preparation on my black cycle. All of the gears are already wet by the oil. The black tall cycle’s body also looks clean with out any dust. I wipe the brown saddle with a smooth yellow towel, to make it more perfect and make my more confidence to ride it. I am now ready to ride my cycle

Slowly I ride my cycle in the quiet street. I put my headset on my ears, and turn on my mp3 player. The Steven and the coconut trees’ song buzzing smoothly in my ears, give me the power to ride my cycle to the beach. Warm from the afternoon sun is not too stinging my skin. The winds add my spirit to ride my cycle faster and faster, bring me to the beach.

The sun shines friendly with the red gold light in the west. I look the ocean with the smile in my lips. The waves from the shore crash one another, give a fun melody in my heart. The little rainbow rise when the waves crash and spray in the stone, make the situation more amazing. The glitter sand is wet covered with foam and bubble from the waves. I can taste the salt in the air. It gives the peaceful fill in my heart. I think, it is the most perfect thing that I see in my life.

I feel unsatisfied if only look it from my cycle saddle. I put my cycle under the big shady coconut tree. I sit down in the wet glitter sand and let the waves tickling my foot. The warm waves foam relaxing my tired along my adventure with my cycle. My power back again when the fresh sea wind caress my sweaty body.

I take a little stone beside me, and throw it to the water as far as I can. Stone jump into water and left little ripples in the waves. To my surprise, I look out and see smooth gray hump wit a dorsal fin surface about one-half meters in the crest of waves. It is a dolphin! I find the other dolphin and join the first dolphin. They are swimming in front of me, playing in the surf like dancing a swings dance. It’s a wonderful experience!

About an hour, the sky moves to dark. The dolphins are gone. The sun starts to fall down to the blue ocean. I feel the waves more calm than before. The white birds soar in the sky, move down into the water, and fly again with the little fish in his claw. I stand up with a smile, and said for my self, it is time to go home. I ride my cycle back home and promise to back again in the other time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog


This blog proudly presented to my writing class. There are some essay that is provided here. Please leave your comments and be the follower if you don't mind.
Thanks for visiting,....
Regards....

Followers

Search This Blog